Thursday 4 August 2011

What's With These Puffles?

Today, I got mail on Club Penguin. I was all "EEEEP, someone actually likes meeee :D :D." Turns out it was a reminder that my puffle was hungry and that I am a really bad owner and should probably never buy another puffle. It got me thinking: Who actually sends those messages? It says they are from Club Penguin, but it still does not make sense. Does some random guy come to your igloo and poke around your stuff, find your puffle and examine it to see if it is being looked after properly, or does the puffle decide that it is not going to put up with this anymore, and somehow (they are probably secret ninja-wizards) send you a letter as if to say, "HELLO. FEED ME or I will run away or possibly EAT YOU when you come home, love from (insert puffle name here) xx




What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger