Monday 1 August 2011

The New Pet Shop

I decided to go online for the first time in a few months. The first things I noticed were the boats. A lot of boats. YAY BOATS. Anyway, I went into the Pet Shop for no apparent reason other than to look at odd people, and I saw a load of puffles doing what I first thought was floating... Turns out there are numerous tubes circling the shop, and the puffles have somehow got themselves into them. I did try to find some logical way in which they could have got into the blue pipes, but every entrance seemed to go to either the ceiling or the floor. There was one that appeared to go into the little house thing in the corner, but you never see them falling to the bottom.
Where do the ones that go into the ceiling end up? Perhaps they run around the island causing destruction and annoying people. Or maybe it's a secret portal to Rockhopper Island... or Hogwarts. Maybe I will find out one day.
I asked someone why there were pipes around the shop, but they responded with "ROARR?" and proceeded to put on the blue dragon costume; the person walked away. I probably should have just looked on the blog. But I am lazy. :D

Here's what I am talking about (although you probably already know).

That puffle is levitating. Evidence strongly suggests that the entrance goes to Hogwarts.

Update: more evidence that puffles are secret ninja-wizards and are planning to destroy everything that doesn't involve food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger